Friday, April 21, 2006

This was just a puzzle made of dreams.
With blood crushes in my arms.
Who can tell if scent that i smell
Is the same for both of us?
Who can say if the colours i see
Are the same for you and me?

Im not sure

And is so weird, so sad..
Every yesterday is empty
I have no breath on my skin .
I resist from trying to understand
If it was no more than a beautiful mess.
Or it was that stupid puzzle made of dreams.

Im not sure and i dont care
but i miss you.


who can knows if the Moon can find a cradle in traffic lights ?.

7 comments:

La Stella said...

me gusta.. es alguna cancion?
y creo qe espero demasiado! =(

aleharo said...

no no es cancion

U.T.one said...

orale que padre! you know.

ejele el dibujito tasmbien esta de 10

S.S. Ink Tank said...

Sigue sin gustarme. Y esa cancion ya la he escuchado ! :P

La Stella said...

me gustoo! ^^

aleharo said...

mira ink tank, diseñame algo y ya te callas. :p

marches! said...

voy a decir y ese sr que pretende? me gusto mucho el post :) sea o no cancion